Come enjoy the fresh, spring air with 100 of your fellow DC Front Runners at our Socially Distancing Picnic! For your health and safety, we will adhere to the DC Government and National Park Service's COVID safety guidelines. Check-in on the day of the event will be at the Taras Shevchenko Memorial at 23rd and P. This is a bring your own food and blanket/seating event.
By attending, you assume risks and waive, release, and hold harmless the DCFR from all claims relating to COVID-19 arising out of attending runs, walks, and other club activities. Members who are in a risk category or have underlying health issues should carefully consider their decision to attend events.
To participate, you must:
- REGISTER IN ADVANCE
- wear a mask when members are unable to be six feet apart
- follow social distance guidelines, including maintaining six feet between you and other members
- NO alcohol will be allowed at the event
The event will be capped at 100 RSVPs. If you RSVP and then are unable to attend, please cancel your RSVP as soon as you can to free up a space for other members to join. The RSVP system does include a waitlist. Only confirmed RSVPs can attend.
TO CANCEL YOUR RESERVATION:
- Go to https://members.dcfrontrunners.org/login
- Click "Login" and complete your login
- Click on "My event registrations"
- Click on "Confirmed" next to the registration you would like to cancel
- Click "Cancel Registration"
For more information on DC's COVID health policies, click here.